Homeschool Prep - Getting It In Gear
Everything you need to lay the groundwork for a quality home education experience!
The early years of the homeschooling movement were quite challenging. Few publishers sold curricula to anyone outside of the traditional school setting, and due to real and perceived intimidation from school teachers and school systems, it was not uncommon for families to be threatened with jail time or taken to court
Homeschool teachers were pretty much on their own in terms of professional development.
Today, we have so much more freedom! Sometimes, however, freedom is accompanied by fear.
- We're afraid we aren't "good enough" to teach our kids.
- We're afraid we won't know what to teach them.
- We're afraid we'll ruin their lives....
I know these fears, because I had them. But after 20 years of homeschooling, I'm here to tell you: Do not fear!
Homeschooling can be one of the most significant decisions you'll make in your family's life. And while it may will not always be easy, you and your kids will grow in ways you've never dreamed....
In this series of lessons, you'll set the stage for a successful homeschool experience - no matter how you measure it!
- You will become prepared to provide a rich and fulfilling education for your children at home.
- You will learn how to recognize their unique gifts and strengths and help grow and develop them.
- You will obtain the tools you need to be a knowledgeable educator.
The "plus" is that the children you will be teaching are your own.
So let's get it in gear...and let's get going!
Wife to one, mother to 5 and homeschooler for 20+ years, Pat has a passion to encourage moms to rock their homeschool! Especially sold on homeschooling high-school, you'll find her excitement contagious and her experiences inspire you to both mentor and teach your children "all the way"!